- Where CSS, HTML, and the DOM fit into modern scripting, and how to use them together effectively
- How to build effective form validation into your applications using Ajax
- How to create mashups using APIs
- How to build dynamic user interfaces
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Ajax and Data Exchange
- Visual Effects
- Case Study: FAQ Facelift
- A Dynamic Help System
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||2 MB|
About the Author
Jonathan Snook is a self-professed web geek who's been involved in developing web sites since 1995. With over six years of web agency experience, he has brought his talents to projects with clients such as FedEx, Apple, Red Bull, and the Canadian Red Cross.
Jonathan currently works as a freelance web developer out of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and writes on web development for his site Snook.ca.
Stuart Langridge is quite possibly the only person in the world to have a bachelor's degree in computer science and philosophy. When he's not fiddling about with computers, he's an information architect, author of SitePoint's "DHTML Utopia," a member of the WaSP's Scripting Task Force, and a drinker of decent beers. He's also one-quarter of the team at LugRadio, the world's premiere free and open source software radio show.