Expert Instruction You Need to Build and Deploy Access Applications across the Enterprise
The latest from internationally recognized Access authorities Litwin, Getz, and Gilbert, the Access 2000 Developer's Handbook: Enterprise Edition offers complete coverage of every aspect of building Access applications suitable for the enterprise, including the advanced topics you've got to master to take your work-and your career-to the next level. Inside, you'll profit from scores of practical examples, carefully devised by the authors to illustrate effective, elegant solutions to real-world challenges.
• Develop ADP files that store data using MSDE or SQL Server
• Manage concurrency using stored procedures
• Synchronize SQL Server databases with Jet replicas
• Create data access pages for editing and viewing Jet, MSDE, and SQL Server data
• Validate data, link pages, and create dynamic HTML effects using scripting code in data access pages
• Pass parameters to and from stored procedures using ADO
• Manage multiple developers with source code control
|Series:||Access 2000 Developer's Handbook Series|
|Edition description:||Enterprise Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 8.40(h) x 2.50(d)|
About the Author
Paul Litwin, Ken Getz, and Mike Gilbert are co-authors of Access 2, Access 95 and Access 97 Developer's Handbooks from Sybex. Gilbert and Getz co-authored VBA Developer's Handbook, also from Sybex. Litwin and Getz are co- and sole authors on related other books from other publishers. All three are MVPs on Microsoft's Access CompuServe Forum, and frequent contributors to Access, VBA, and Office Advisor Magazines.