This book introduces readers to all of the key financial and management accounting concepts. It motivates learners by familiarizing them with the accounting issues facing companies such as Target, Nantucket Nectars, Teva, Oracle, and a variety of companies doing e-Business. Users can assess their understanding of chapter topics with "CyberCoach" and "Starter Exercise" features, "Working It Out" problems, and unique "Concept Links." For individuals preparing for a career in accounting.
|Edition description:||Sixth Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.72(w) x 11.18(h) x 1.31(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Accounting and the Business Environment.
2. Recording Business Transactions.
3. The Adjusting Process.
4. Completing the Accounting Cycle.
5. Merchandising Operations.
6. Merchandise Inventory.
7. Accounting Information Systems.
8. Internal Control and Cash.
10. Plant Assets and Intangibles.
11. Current Liabilities and Payroll.
13. Corporations: Paid-in Capital and the Balance Sheet.
14. Retained Earnings, Treasury Stock, and the Income Statement.
15. Long Term Liabilities.
16. Investments and International Operations.
17. The Statement of Cash Flows.
18. Financial Statement Analysis.