The Only Book You'll Ever Need to prepare for the ACCUPLACER Math Test
Effortless Math ACCUPLACER Workbook provides students with the confidence and math skills they need to succeed on the ACCUPLACER Math, providing a solid foundation of basic Math topics with abundant exercises for each topic. It is designed to address the needs of ACCUPLACER test takers who must have a working knowledge of basic Math.
This comprehensive workbook with over 2,500 sample questions and 2 complete ACCUPLACER tests is all you need to fully prepare for the ACCUPLACER Math. It will help you learn everything you need to ace the math section of the ACCUPLACER.
There are more than 2,500 Math problems with answers in this book.
Effortless Math unique study program provides you with an in-depth focus on the math portion of the exam, helping you master the math skills that students find the most troublesome.
This workbook contains most common sample questions that are most likely to appear in the mathematics section of the ACCUPLACER.
Inside the pages of this comprehensive Workbook, students can learn basic math operations in a structured manner with a complete study program to help them understand essential math skills. It also has many exciting features, including:
- Dynamic design and easy-to-follow activities
- A fun, interactive and concrete learning process
- Targeted, skill-building practices
- Fun exercises that build confidence
- Math topics are grouped by category, so you can focus on the topics you struggle on
- All solutions for the exercises are included, so you will always find the answers
- 2 Complete ACCUPLACER Math Practice Tests that reflect the format and question types on ACCUPLACER
Effortless Math ACCUPLACER Workbook is an incredibly useful tool for those who want to review all topics being covered on the ACCUPLACER test. It efficiently and effectively reinforces learning outcomes through engaging questions and repeated practice, helping you to quickly master basic Math skills.
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.64(d)|
About the Author
Reza Nazari is the author of more than 100 Math learning books including:
- Math and Critical Thinking Challenges: For the Middle and High School Student
- Effortless Math Education Workbooks
- GED Math in 30 Days
- Math for Super Smart Students: Fifth Graders and Older
- Math Workbook for AFOQT 2018
- ASVAB Math Workbook 2018: The Most Comprehensive Review for the Math Section of the ASVAB
- and many more Mathematics learning books ...
Reza is also an experienced Math instructor and a test-prep expert who has been tutoring students since 2008. Reza is the founder of Effortless Math Education, a tutoring company that has helped many students raise their standardized test scores--and attend the colleges of their dreams. Reza provides an individualized custom learning plan and the personalized attention that makes a difference in how students view math.
You can contact Reza via email at:
Find Reza's professional profile at: