Want it by Wednesday, October 24
Order now and choose Expedited Shipping during checkout.
Same Day shipping in Manhattan. See Details
Kaplan's ACT English, Reading & Writing Prep provides focused practice and expert tips to help you sharpen your skills so you can face the test with confidence. Kaplan is the Official Partner for Live Online Prep for the ACT. For more information visit kaptest.com/onlinepreplive.
Kaplan is so certain that ACT English, Reading & Writing Prep offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll score higher on the ACT—or your money back.
- More than 500 reading and writing practice questions
- Analysis of the specific types of reading passages that appear on the test: prose fiction, humanities, and social studies
- Review of essential grammar, syntax, and punctuation issues that will help you earn more points on test day
- A section on how to approach the optional writing section of the test
- Fully aligned with the actual ACT for realistic, test-like content to help you avoid surprises on test day
- Kaplan's expert teachers make sure our tests are true to the ACT
- 9 out of 10 Kaplan students get into one or more of their top choice colleges
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.