Adhesive Bonding in Photonics Assembly and Packaging available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- American Scientific Publishers
- An excellent reference source on adhesive bonding for optical and photonics components and assemblies
- Description of optical and photonics components and assemblies.
- Summary of the basic principles of adhesive bonding, types of adhesives and applications of adhesives.
- Description of the processes and methods related to optical radiation curing.
- Applications of adhesive bonding in assembling photonics structures and devices
- The issues related to the reliability and degradation of optical adhesive bonding Description of properties of adhesives that determine their applications, the importance of design considerations related to specific optical assemblies, issues related to cleanliness and contamination removal, and the stresses, degradation and reliability.
This book should be useful for students, scientists, engineers and professionals working in the areas of optoelectronic packaging, photonic devices, semiconductor technology, materials science, polymer science, electrical and electronics engineering. This book could be used for one semester course on adhesives for photonics packaging designed for both undergraduate and graduate engineering students.
|Publisher:||American Scientific Publishers|
|Product dimensions:||6.10(w) x 9.20(h) x 0.70(d)|
Table of ContentsChapter 1. Introduction
Chapter 2. Photonics Components, Assemblies, and Devices
Chapter 3. Fundamentals of Adhesive Bonding
Chapter 4. Types of Adhesives
Chapter 5. Photopolymerization Techniques
Chapter 6. Applications of Adhesive Bonding in Photonics
Chapter 7. Issues Related to Optical Adhesive Bonding
Chapter 8. Future Directions and Developments