* Provides readers with a complete curriculum-based course to quickly and easily learn all the new features of Adobe Acrobat
• Teaches the full range of Acrobat tools and techniques through the re-creation of a multiple-document project for a fictional company
• Includes project tutorials complete with descriptions and illustrations of Acrobat's features and commands
• By the end of the book, the reader will have created a wide range of sophisticated, thematically related brochures, charts, and forms for a fictitious marine supply company
• CD-ROM contains all of the files and materials needed to complete the project in the book
Full-color tutorials show designers how to master software from start to finish
This series shows creative professionals and design students how to harness today's leading software tools to create cutting-edge work in graphic arts, Web design, multimedia, and video. Each Complete Course title focuses on a single high-quality project-a striking Web site, brochure, video, or other end-product that will make people stand up and say, "Wow!" Heavily illustrated tutorials show step by step how to master software tools and techniques-and complete each element of the project. With their single-project focus, elegant full-color interiors, and CD-ROMs featuring all the raw materials people need for the tutorials, these start-to-finish courses are truly complete-and a surefire hit.
|Series:||Complete Course Series|
|Product dimensions:||8.02(w) x 9.04(h) x 0.86(d)|
About the Author
Ted Padova is Chief Executive Officer and managing partner of The Image Source, a digital imaging and photofinishing center based in Ventura, California. He is the author of the highly acclaimed Teach Yourself Visually Acrobat 5, Acrobat 6 PDF Bible, and Creating Adobe Acrobat Forms. He also speaks internationally about Adobe Acrobat and PDF.