* Adobe Acrobat and its file format, PDF, have become the standard for portable documents, including everything from high-resolution color files destined for print to Internet and e-book content
• This critically acclaimed, authoritative reference has now been completely updated and enhanced to cover the powerful new release of Adobe Acrobat
• Written by Acrobat/PDF guru Ted Padova, the book is packed with real-world insights and techniques gained from the author's use of Acrobat and PDF under deadline situations
• Covers everything there is to know about using Acrobat and PDF for print prepress, the Internet, CD-ROMs and all manner of new media
• The companion Web site includes links to plug-ins, utilities, and a training video
|Series:||Bible Series , #251|
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.20(h) x 1.98(d)|
About the Author
Ted Padova is the former Chief Executive Officer and Managing Partner of The Image Source Digital Imaging and Photo Finishing Centers of Ventura and Thousand Oaks, California. He has been involved in digital imaging since founding a service bureau in 1990.
Ted has taught university and higher education classes over sixteen years in graphic design applications and digital prepress at the University of California, Santa Barbara, and the University of California at Los Angeles. He has been and continues as a conference speaker nationally and internationally at PDF conferences.
Ted has written over a dozen computer books on Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator. Recent books published by John Wiley and Sons include Adobe Acrobat PDF Bible (versions 4,5, and 6), Creating Adobe Acrobat PDF Forms, Teach Yourself Visually Acrobat 5, and Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Complete Course. He also co-authored Adobe Illustrator Master Class— Illustrator Illuminated for Peachpit Press. He is also host of the Total Training video series on Acrobat 6.0.