Finally-a book that never forgets photography is an art form
Sure, the technology matters. But you're a photographer first. If the technology doesn't enhance the art, what's the point? Rob Sheppard knows what you want to know about using Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop(r) CS and CS2, because he uses it in creating his own highly acclaimed photographs. In this book, he shares the information you need in a language and context you understand, illustrated in full color with his own images.
• Understand what Raw is and know when to shoot Raw and when to shoot JPEG
• See the benefits of higher bit depth when processing a photo
• Demystify the different Raw formats
• Discover what Raw can fix, and what it can't
• Learn to read a histogram and use it to improve tonality and contrast
• Follow a step-by-step outline to develop an efficient Camera Raw workflow
• See how double processing can actually save you time and frustration
• Learn to achieve maximum quality when processing Raw images
|Series:||For Only Series , #4|
|Product dimensions:||7.84(w) x 8.94(h) x 0.86(d)|
About the Author
Rob Sheppard is the editor of both PCPhoto and Outdoor Photographer magazines. His commitment to bringing professional photographers together with technology that benefits their craft is nationally recognized. Rob's work has appeared in National Geographic, and he is the author of The National Geographic Field Guide to Photography: Digital.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I would of given this book a much higher rating if it were much up to date to the current version of camera raw! This is only aimed at earlier versions that came with photoshop cs and photoshop cs2! There are more features to learn about in camera raw 5! If this book would of been more up to date it would have been extremely more useful! Very easy to undrstand and follow! Please Mr. Sheppard UPDATE THIS BOOK!