ADR Client Strategies in Central and South America is an authoritative, insider's perspective on essential strategies for representing clients in ADR proceedings in Central and South America. Featuring partners from law firms across the region, including top attorneys from Ecuador, Peru, and Brazil, these experts guide the reader through the laws that govern Latin American law systems as they discuss key features of recent legislative revisions and explain factors driving upcoming changes and trends. Discussing the relationship between local and regional laws in Central and South America, the authors explain the regulatory frameworks that govern these countries while comparing and contrasting the alternative dispute resolution standards across the region. These top lawyers reveal their advice on developing a successful negotiation strategy, understanding clients' goals, and representing clients in multinational disputes. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these lawyers offer up their thoughts around the keys to success within this evolving area of law.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world's most respected companies nationwide, rather than third-party accounts from unknown authors and analysts. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession or topic is headed and the most important issues for the future. Through an exhaustive selection process, each author was hand-picked by the Insidethe Minds editorial board to author a chapter for this book.
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.40(h) x 0.60(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Hugo Morote, Senior Partner, Rosselló Abogados - "The Fortification of ADR in Peru"
2. Tarcísio Araújo Kroetz, Partner, Hapner & Kroetz, Advogados - "ADR: A New Reality in Business Transactions"
3. Maria del Carmen Tovar Gil, Partner, Estudio Echecopar - "Navigating the Negotiation Process"
4. Paulo Brancher, Founding Partner, Baretto Ferreira, Kujawski, Brancher e Gonçalves Sociedade de Advogados - "Flexiblity in Strategizing ADR Proceedings in Brazil"
5. Thomas Benes Felsberg, Managing Partner, Felsberg, Pedretti, Mannrich e Aidar - "Common Disputes in Brazil and Successful Strategies for Resolving Them through Arbitration"
6. César Coronel-Jones, Partner, Coronel & Pérez - "Investment Arbitration in Ecuador"
Appendix A: Sample Shareholders Agreement
Appendix B: Selling Policy
Appendix C: Brazilian Arbitration Rules and Statutes"