- Contains many beautiful and intricate floral patterns to color
- Soothing and inspiring
- Helps artists focus and practice mindfulness
Nature has, throughout time, been an inspiration for artists around the globe. Both experts and beginners love depicting nature through oils. watercolors, and other painting techniques. No matter your skill level, you can join the many artists who have gone before you and color beautiful flowers in Adult Coloring Book: Amazing Floral Designs.
Art is a wonderful way to focus the mind and relax. The drawings of flowers were made in the Zendoodle style. This enables colorists to color repetitive patterns that assist in promoting mindfulness and focus. At the same time, the artist can express their creativity with colors of their choice. This book includes:
- 46 full-color images demonstrating the brightness and liveliness of a garden
- An introduction that describes the many benefits of adult coloring
- Single-sided and perforated pages that let you easily color and frame the completed artwork
- 46 original black-and-white floral designs to color as you wish
Use your copy of Adult Coloring Book: Amazing Floral Designs to use your mind in a new way and celebrate the beauty of nature.
|Product dimensions:||8.30(w) x 10.60(h) x 0.40(d)|
About the Author
Kathy Ahrens was born in California and spent most of her life traveling, exploring nature and loving every minute of it. She loves to incorporate the beauty of flowers, trees and leaves into her drawings. She resides in Green Bay, Wisconsin with her husband of 32 years and along with him, continues to explore the beauty that this world has to offer.