Shows you step-by-step HOW TO:
- Customize your workspace: Create new Ribbon tabs and panels, Customize the Quick Access Toolbar, Customize the Status Bar.
- Create master setup drawings for decimals or architecture.
- Create Isometric drawings and dimensions.
- Insert just about anything using the Design Center.
- Easily understand Blocks, Dynamic Blocks and Attributes.
- Use the time-saving External Reference commands.
- Learn the basics for 3-dimensional drawing.
- Work with the powerful Table maker.
- Create Parametric objects using Geometric and Dimensional constraints.
|Publisher:||Industrial Press, Inc.|
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 1.20(d)|
About the Author
Cheryl Shrock is a retired Professor and Chairperson of Computer Aided Design at Orange Coast College in California. The AutoCAD Exercise Workbooks are the result of both her teaching skills and her industry experience. She is an Autodesk® registered author.