Learn advanced real-life English expressions, slang and phrasal verbs and have some fun!
Speaking English can be hard even when your level is quite good. Many people feel that the words they use are too primitive, the sentences they build sound unnatural and it's challenging to express their thoughts clearly. The result is that some English learners feel uncomfortable and shy when it comes to speaking.
This book was created by a teacher and language learner with over 8 years of experience to make learning vocabulary fun and effective. With the help of innovative methods, engaging exercises and lots of revision, you will memorize advanced English expressions and start using them in your speech!
This vocabulary workbook contains:
- 12 fun lessons with effective exercises and creative tasks
- Advanced vocabulary taken from interesting videos dealing with various subjects - learn English words people actually use when they speak
- Links to the videos the vocabulary was taken from - listen to the words in context and improve your listening comprehension skills
- English slang expressions, phrasal verbs and idioms - become better at understanding natives and sound more natural when you speak
- A set of intelligent flashcards with all the vocabulary, including pronunciation, usage examples and images where possible - learn English vocabulary faster and more efficiently
- Lots of revision - make sure you'll memorize every word
- A final test - check your progress and see how much you've learned
The book is meant for upper intermediate and advanced students (B2-C1 levels) and can be used for self-studying as well as teaching English.
Learning English vocabulary can be fun and effective!
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Green Zebra English Course|
|File size:||3 MB|
About the Author
Many English learners feel stuck at intermediate level. It just doesn’t seem like they’re improving anymore. Even if their level is advanced according to tests, the reality often feels different. They don’t really understand much listening to native speakers. They struggle with native content and the vocabulary they use appears limited and primitive. It’s difficult to express themselves.
They say they've hit a plateau. Feeling inadequate and shy while talking to others, building sentences that sound unnatural, lack of vocabulary and skills to articulate thoughts clearly, trouble understanding fast speech, videos and TV shows without subtitles are just some of the problems that language learners all around the world struggle with.
All they want is to be fluent. To be able to discuss different subjects with anyone without feeling constrained by their limited vocabulary. To speak beautifully and express complex thoughts freely. To understand what other people say, regardless of their accent and speed of speech. To consume original content without difficulty, whether it’s watching videos or TV shows, reading articles or even books. If you have recognized yourself in this description, Green Zebra English Course has been created for you.
This free course offers you a road map to improving your listening, reading comprehension and speaking skills, enriching your vocabulary and building the right habits that will allow you to keep improving long after it’s over. It will help you immerse in English-speaking environment without leaving your home and teach you effective learning techniques. The course covers a wide range of skills and activities that will ensure a significant improvement of your fluency.