Macromedia ColdFusion MX didn't just get a paint job, it got a complete system overhaul. If you're looking for a book to help you get up-to-speed on Macromedia's powerful server scripting environment, Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX Application Development will help you understand the technologies and techniques used to create advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX applications. You'll learn about:
- Using clustering and fail-over technologies to ensure server uptime
- Using the new archive and restore features
- Creating secure applications, and integrating with existing security systems
- Extending Cold Fusion using COM/DCOM, CORBA, and the Cold Fusion C and Delphi API's
- Leveraging the underlying Java sub-system
- Using JSP tags, EJB's, and other Java components
- Using and publishing Web services
This clear, straightforward guide uses examples to demonstrate specific techniques and case studies to illustrate real-world examples of specific topics. Written by Macromedia experts, this advanced guide to Macromedia ColdFusion MX offers straight-from-the source training that you won't find anywhere else.
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.10(h) x 2.40(d)|
About the Author
Ben Forta is Macromedia Inc's product evangelist for the ColdFusion product line. Ben has two decades of experience in the computer industry, and is a much sought after speaker and lecturer. Ben is the author of the popular ColdFusion Web Application Construction Kit, and its sequel Advanced ColdFusion Application Development, as well as books on SQL, JSP (JavaServer Pages), WAP, and other technologies.