- Get it by Friday, October 27 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Take your Photoshop CC skills to the next level with this complete, advanced training package
Adobe Photoshop is the industry leading image-editing program for digital photographers, graphic designers, and web developers. The newest version includes even more great tools to manage and enhance your images. This book-and-DVD package focuses on using the more advanced Photoshop CC features such as curves, levels, blending modes, painting and drawing tools, and the latest special effects to create professional-quality designs and images for web and video. You can learn at your own pace, using the step-by-step instructions in the book and supplementary exercises on the DVD.
- Encourages you to develop your skills in the program's finer points with these 13 self-paced lessons developed by the AGI Creative Team
- Features illustrated, step-by-step instructions plus video tutorials and lesson files, all created by expert instructors
- Covers Adobe Bridge and Camera RAW, then focuses on advanced techniques including curves, levels, blending modes, painting and drawing tools, and the latest Photoshop CC special effects
- Enables web developers and graphic designers to make full use of the advanced features of Photoshop CC (Creative Cloud)
Advanced Photoshop CC Digital Classroom takes your Photoshop CC skills a step further, giving you more control over your images.
Note: DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of the e-book file, but are available for download after purchase.
|Series:||Digital Classroom Series , #106|
|Product dimensions:||9.00(w) x 7.30(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
Jennifer Smith is cofounder of American Graphics Institute as well as a Certified Technical Trainer. She is a member of the AGI Creative Team, which develops and delivers global training programs for creative, marketing, and communications professionals.