Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
The Game of the Future has arrived! Are you ready to be its next big winner?
What would the ideal poker game look like? Big pots, lots of action, and a game where you know way more than your competition. Master Advanced Pot-Limit Omaha, and this poker dream can become a money-machine reality.
You'll learn all there is to know about:
- Floating: An advanced bluffing technique, and the key to advanced play
- Advanced Concepts: The Stack-to-Pot Ratio (SPR), deep stack leverage, the positional disadvantage/advantage, and more
- Advanced Skills: Check-raising, the bluff raise, 3-betting after the flop (without the nuts), value-betting the river, and picking off bluffs
- Small Ball: An advanced strategy for exploiting our opponents in short-handed pots
- 3-Betting Before the Flop: A situational loose-aggressive (LAG) tactic
- Short-Handed Play: How to play in games played six-handed or less utilizing the Small Ball and 3-Betting strategies.
With over 200 hand examples and walkthroughs to reinforce the advanced skills, concepts, and strategies presented in this book, Advanced Pot-Limit Omaha successfully breaks new ground and takes Omaha strategy to the next level. For those in the know, Pot-Limit Omaha will be a bonanza of riches, but you must act now if you want to get an extra jump on your opponents.
Poker is a fun game; it's even more fun when you win. And with Jeff Hwang as your guide, you will win more than ever before.
|Publisher:||Dimat Enterprises, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.40(h) x 1.30(d)|