Advanced Potentiometry provides a platform for the accurate interpretation of potentiometric titration data. It accurately presents the calculation of stability constants and equilibrium processes without systematic errors. This authoritative monograph details the calculation of the total potential anomalies/systematic errors in emf cells containing either mixtures of strong electrolytes or equilibrium systems at all the experimental conditions generally used in potetiometric titrations. It also presents a critical analysis of these methods.
The book details a method that is correct and free from systematic errors as well as one that correctly describes both nature and the environment. It is the ideal resource for high school teachers, lecturers, researchers, PhD graduates and undergraduate students working in the fields of solution chemistry, physical chemistry, inorganic chemistry and analytical chemistry and environmental research.
|Edition description:||Softcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2009|
|Product dimensions:||6.10(w) x 9.25(h) x 0.02(d)|
Table of Contents
2. Emf cells with mixtures of strong electrolytes and liquid junctions of the type AY ¦ AY + HY + BYz(B)
3. Determination of the ionic molar conductivities in mixtures of the strong electrolytes HClO4 + NaClO4 + Cd(ClO4)2
4. Studies on emf cells where complex formation takes place using liquid junctions of the type AY ¦ AY + HY + BYz(B) + AyL and - log10 [H+] 7
5. Estimation of the total potential anomalies and the determination of the equilibrium constants in emf cells where every kind of complex can be present
6. On emf titrations proposed for the determination of some interaction coefficients
7. Emf titrations proposed for the determination of certain transport numbers
8. Studies on emf cells where strong complexes are formed using liquid junctions of the type AY ¦ AY + BYz(B) + HY + AyL at [Y-] = C M, constant, and - log10 [H+] 7