245.0 In Stock
Edited by J.A. Callow and supported by an international Editorial Board, Advances in Botanical Research publishes in-depth and up-to-date reviews on a wide range of topics in plant sciences. Currently in its 43rd volume, the series features a wide range of reviews by recognized experts on all aspects of plant genetics, biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology, physiology and ecology. This eclectic volume features four reviews on cutting-edge topics of interest to post-graduates and researchers alike.
- Includes such topics as defensive ecology of brown algae
- Multidisciplinary reviews written from a broad range of scientific perspectives
- Discusses opportunities for the control of brassicaceous weeds of cropping systems using mycoherbicides
- For over 40 years, series has enjoyed a reputation for excellence
- Contributors internationally recognized authorities in their respective fields
Table of ContentsJ.A. Lee, The Calcicole-Calcifuge Problem Revisited.
M.R. Ashmore, Ozone Impacts on Agriculture: An Issue of Global Concern.
G.I. Jenkins, Signal Transduction Networks and the Integration of Responses to Environmental Stimuli.
A. Amtmann and D. Sanders, Mechanisms of Na+ Uptake by Plant Cells.
D.B. Lazof and N. Bernstein, The NaCl Induced Inhibition of Shoot Growth: The Case for Disturbed Nutrition with Special Consideration of Calcium.