Advances in Catalysis fills the gap between the journal papers and textbooks across the diverse areas of catalysis research. For more than 60 years, this series has been dedicated to recording progress in the field of catalysis, providing the scientific community with comprehensive and authoritative reviews. This series is an invaluable and comprehensive resource for chemical engineers and chemists working in the field of catalysis in both academia and industry.
- Authoritative reviews written by experts in the field
- Topics selected reflect progress in the field and include catalyst synthesis, catalyst characterization, catalytic chemistry, reaction engineering, computational chemistry, and physics
- Insightful and critical articles, fully edited to suit various backgrounds
Table of Contents
- Recent Advances in the Application of Mößbauer Spectroscopy in Heterogeneous Catalysis
- Zeolites and Zeotypes for Oil and Gas Conversion Eelco T.C. Vogt, Gareth T. Whiting, Abhishek Dutta Chowdhury and Bert M. Weckhuysen
Kuo Liu, Alexandre I. Rykov, Junhu Wang and Tao Zhang