Advances in Lithium-Ion Batteries / Edition 1 available in Hardcover
- Pub. Date:
- Springer US
In the decade since the introduction of the first commercial lithium-ion battery research and development on virtually every aspect of the chemistry and engineering of these systems has proceeded at unprecedented levels. This book is a snapshot of the state-of-the-art and where the work is going in the near future. The book is intended not only for researchers, but also for engineers and users of lithium-ion batteries which are found in virtually every type of portable electronic product.
|Product dimensions:||7.01(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.04(d)|
Table of Contents
Introduction; B. Scrosati, W.A. van Schalkwijk.
1. The Role of Surface Films on Electrodes in Li-Ion Batteries; D. Aurbach.
2. Carbon Anodes; Z. Ogumi, M. Inaba.
3. Manganese Vanadates and Molybdates as Anode Materials for Lithium-Ion Batteries; M. Wakihara, et al.
4. Oxide Cathodes; J.B. Goodenough.
5. Liquid Electrolytes; J.-i. Yamaki.
6. Ionic Liquids for Lithium-Ion and Related Batteries; A. Webber, G.E. Blomgren.
7. Lithium-Ion Secondary Batteries with Gelled Polymer Electrolytes; Y. Nishi.
8. Lithium Polymer Electrolytes; B. Scrosati.
9. Lithium-Ion Cell Production Processes; R.J. Brodd, K. Tagawa.
10. Low-Voltage Lithium-Ion Cells; B. Scrosati.
11. Temperature Effects on Li-Ion Cell Performance; M. Salomon, et al.
12. Mathematical Modeling of Lithium Batteries; K.E. Thomas, et al.
13. Aging Mechanisms and Calendar-Life Predictions; M. Broussely.
14. Scale-Up of Lithium-Ion Cells and Batteries; R. Spotnitz.
15. Charging, Monitoring and Control; W.A. van Schalkwijk.
16. Advances in Electrochemical Supercapacitors; M. Mastragostino.