Options for visualizing vehicle dynamics include a six-degrees-of-freedom MATLAB animation object and interfaces to FlightGear flight simulator and Simulink 3D Animation software. These options let you visualize flight data in a three-dimensional
(3-D) environment and reconstruct behavioral anomalies in flight-test results.
• Includes standards-based environmental models for atmosphere, gravity, geoid height, wind, and magnetic field
• Converts units and transforms coordinate systems and spatial representations
• Implements predefined utilities for aerospace parameter calculations, time calculations, and quaternion math
• Imports aerodynamic coefficients from the U.S. Air Force Digital Data Compendium (Datcom)
• Provides options for visualizing vehicle dynamics in a 3-D environment, including an interface to FlightGear flight simulator