Information is power - you know that. But, how do you research the best Affiliate Revenue strategies, without spending too much of your time (and money) on it? The average person earns $ 1100 per week, which equates to $ 27 per hour. Trying to do the research yourself would take you at least 5 hours to come up with the best information, AND you'll have to do this on a regular basis to come up with the most up to date and current information.
There has to be a different way to find the info you want! Well, yes there is... we did all the research for you, combed through all the information and got down to the hard core of the 109 most up to date and best Facts, Hints, Tips and Advice here, in this book.
The 109 of the most current, most actual and beneficial Facts, Hints, Tips and Advice you can find from experts in the field on Affiliate Revenue:
- 3 Super Strategies on How to Double Your Affiliate Income Immediately
- 5 Affiliate Marketing Strategies That Would Boost Your Income
- 7 Proven Steps For Successful Affiliate Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing - Quick and Easy Steps to Get Started
- Affiliate Marketing - The 3 Key Steps
- Best Affiliate Marketing Training Programs
- Covert Code - Do You Have the Critical Elements to Make it Work!
- How to Make Money With Affiliate Marketing and Avoid Common Traps
- Top 5 Promotional Methods to Use For Affiliate Marketing
- Zoom Past the Confusion - How to Choose the Right Affiliate Program For You
And Much More...
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||291 KB|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Is awesome. And to the statements before, we try our best to be kind to everyone. And if you didnt get a response from us about joining, we deeply apologize. If you would like to still join, we welcome you. And all of the apprenticies now get proper training, because we did notice a lack of training, and fixed it. We apologize for any other issues. We do not mean to be rude ignorant, or dismissive. Sicerely, Icetail, loyal warrior of blazeclan for almost two years.
I bought this book hoping for something that would give me pointers on how to start a lucrative affiliate business. While there is good information here, I did not care for the presentation. It is fairly obvious that the writer of this book did nothing more than reprint a collection of online "articles" from various newsletters, websites, etc. There is not much that is "original" in the sense that all of this content could most likely have been obtained for free on the internet. There are a lot of good ideas presented here, and useful if you are seriously looking to start an affiliate marketing business (which can be very lucrative) but you will find the same ideas and information repeated several times over. It seems to me that the book could have been distilled down to 50 pages and still presented the same useful information. In conclusion, there are better books on affiliate marketing out there. Give one of them a try.