What are the key concepts in Agile development?
How do we leverage the .NET stack to be Agile?
How do Visual Studio and TFS help?
What are the alternatives to .NET?
What are the best practices for testing, development, and release?
Learn how these Agile methodologies play a part:
- Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
- Continuous Integration (CI)
- Refactoring to Patterns
"A lively summary of a deep topic, with special attention given to .NET tools."
- Robert C. Martin, author of Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices in C#
"We have teams working on and off shore and this book helped us to optimize our development ecosystem."
- Rick Gansler, Vice President, Citizen's Bank
"Agile Development in .NET is an excellent read! It provides insight into the state of the art of software development process trends. Terms like refactoring, mentioned so much in the Agile world, are explained in detail, as well as where they fit in the overall process."
- Tom Tyler, Senior Consultant, Perforce Software
"This book set us on the right path with Agile, Scrum, and tools that integrate with our .NET mobile app development."
- William Grand, Founder & CEO, Grand Interactive
"We are a developer-founded, developer-run consulting company specializing in .NET and we use these principles and techniques every day."
- Andrew Gelina, CEO and President, Syrinx Consulting
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.09(d)|
About the Author