There are five sections to the book:
1. Beginnings- the art of the start; how to effectively begin your agile teams and projects
2. Execution- where the rubber meets the road I suppose...guidance around effectively iterating
3. Customer- the why and what behind agile teams; who drives the value and who you deliver to
4. Mindset- you can easily 'say' you're agile, but are you really?
5. Leadership- yes, we need 'stinkin' leadership. I think more so in agile teams than many believe
I hope you find some value in the pages (physical or virtual) of this book. I want to think it will help you to become Seriously Agile.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.38(d)|
About the Author