With so many food choices, it’s no surprise that many of us are eating the wrong things.
In fact, about seventy percent of Americans are overweight or obese, which proves the old adage: You are what you eat.
But it’s not too late to start eating a balanced diet and commit yourself to living a healthier life. With education and some tweaks, you can age gracefully.
Dr. Richard Ng, an osteopathic physician with a special interest in nutritional health, walks you through the foods you should stop eating and the ones you need to add to your diet. Learn how to:
• alleviate the health problems you’re facing;
• complement a healthy diet with regular exercise;
• boost your immune system;
• reduce inflammation throughout the body;
• cut down on your chances to develop cancer; and
• maintain a robust mind as you get older.
There is no way to reverse the aging process, but you can make choices that will help you slow down many of its debilitating effects.
Boost your longevity, mental health, and your chances of living a longer, happier, and more productive life with the insights and action steps in Aging.