The new fully revised book is now better than ever, with clearer explanations, more examples and pictures, and comes with the latest research into the ageing process and a restructured and refined chapter on the link between light and God.
This is the easiest book ever written on the final great theory of Einstein.
What is the link between the electromagnetic and gravitational fields? How does one field generate the other and vice versa? How do we explain gravity and universal gravitation? Do we live in a purely electromagnetic universe? And are we facing the reality of only one fundamental force of nature responsible for all phenomenon in the Universe?
Indeed, did Einstein succeed with his work? Is there anything we can apply from his work that could transform society and how we think about the Universe? Will there be new technologies to emerge from this work?
You owe it to yourself to find out by reading this unique book
|Publisher:||Sunrise Information Services|
|Edition description:||Revised and expanded|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
To find this knowledge, we perform the following functions:
1. To simplify existing information for easy assimilation and recognition of the core knowledge (i.e., concepts) of greatest stability and usefulness for the 21st century and beyond.
2. To apply well-established principles of accelerated learning to the stable knowledge.
3. To discover original or new knowledge, insights, or ways of doing things that are likely to increase the stability and simplicity of the core knowledge.
4. To give as many links (or references) as possible to existing or supporting knowledge from reputable sources to help show the current and/or new knowledge is viable and likely to be relevant today and into the future.
5. To ensure the core knowledge is all-encompassing to the point of being sufficiently unified to explain all things in the simplest way possible, makes common sense, and can be supported by observations and other forms of evidence.
6. To further the interests of others in getting to the essence of human knowledge as well as helping those who may be educationally disadvantaged in some way and/or need access to education and new ideas.
7. To tackle the controversial subjects head on (i.e., to be open-minded and to make efforts to understand them to a deeper level).
8. To paint a brighter future of where we are heading with this knowledge and the kind of open and balanced society we can all reach for and is considered achievable and realistic for everyone.
9. To continuously improve on the quality of the educational and research information and software tools we develop and present as needed to approach a more stable and unified solution.
Table of Contents
2. The Development of the Unified Field Theory
3. The Interpretation of the Unified Field Theory
4. What is Gravity?
5. Why Do Quantum Particles Show Wave-Like Behaviors?
6. How Old and Big is the Universe?
7. The Secret to Immortality
8. The Link Between God and Light