his book reveals the secret behind Einstein's final great theory. And with this secret, the book will give an insight into how we can explain the greatest mysteries of the universe using electromagnetism as the fundamental law of the universe with radiation, or light in its most general sense, being the unified field.
How do we explain the mystery of gravity and universal gravitation, the famous double-slit experiment in quantum theory, the size and age of the universe, the secret to immortality, the link between light and God, how the nucleus of an atom is held together, and the mysterious dark matter and dark energy, just to name a few?
This book explains Einstein's final contribution to science in a way that everyone can understand.
|Publisher:||SUNRISE Information Services|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||43 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
Table of Contents
2. The Development of the Unified Field Theory
3. The Interpretation of the Unified Field Theory
4. What is Gravity?
5. Why Do Quantum Particles Show Wave-Like Behaviors?
6. How Old and Big is the Universe?
7. The Secret to Immortality
8. The Link Between God and Light