Do you ever wonder whether your drinking has become a problem? Maybe you used to have a drink to wind down on a Friday evening, but now you don't stop until you've finished the bottle? Perhaps your weekends are increasingly wasted because you're-well, wasted?
Maybe you think that the only way to control alcohol is to give it up forever. What if we told you that you could transform the way you drink? You may be able to enjoy alcohol without it dominating your life.
This simple guide gives you the tools to control your alcohol intake for good. Find out whether you need to stop drinking forever, or whether you can discover a life where it is possible to enjoy alcohol without it controlling you. Our easy guide will help you to understand how addiction works, find out whether you are addicted to alcohol, and adopt a healthier approach to drinking.
You will discover:
- Traditional and cutting-edge ways to overcome alcohol addiction
- Pharmacological and natural treatments
- The role of therapists and other professionals
- How you can help individuals addicted to alcohol
- How to deal with those at risk of suicide because of alcohol addiction
- The role of family and friends
- How to determine whether you have an addiction
- Mindfulness techniques to deal with pressure situations
- How to avoid trigger situations
- If you are addicted, why your addiction may have developed
- The range of emotions associated with alcohol addiction
- How to reduce the dominance of alcohol in your life
- Why drinking is a habit that can be broken
- Which organizations really help
- How to avoid relapses
- The differences and similarities between alcohol addiction and addiction to narcotics
- How stress and anxiety respond to alcohol
Like to find out more? Simply click the Buy Now button to start a new relationship with alcohol-where you're in control!