Learn and practice your Algebra II skills with two friendly For Dummies guides for one low price!
This value-priced, two-book bundle brings two popular For Dummies math guides together to offer readers essential Algebra I instruction combined with real-world practice problems to put their knowledge to the test and help reinforce key Algebra I concepts. Each bundle includes full-size editions of Algebra II For Dummies and Algebra II: 1001 Practice Problems For Dummies plus access to an online companion test bank for one year.
With Algebra II For Dummies, you'll learn how to:
- Build on your Algebra I skills to work through advanced algebra solutions
- Get up to speed on exponential functions, laws of logarithms, conic sections, and more
- Graph parabolas, ellipses, and hyperbolas
- Understand matrices, sequences, series, and sets
With Algebra II: 1,001 Practice Problems For Dummies, you'll receive:
- Free, one-year subscription to all 1,001 Algebra II practice problems, categorized by easy, medium, or hard levels
- On-the-go access from your laptop, smartphone, or tablet
- Multiple choice questions covering math course topics
- Personalized reports that track your progress and help identify areas needing further study
- Customized practice sets for self-directed study
Whether you've just moved on to Algebra II or are refreshing your skills, this one-of-a-kind bundle will help you remember - and reinforce - what you've learned in the classroom.