Barron’s two-book Algebra II Power Pack provides comprehensive review, actual administered exams, and practice questions to help students prepare for the Algebra II Regents exam.
This edition includes:
Regents Exams and Answers: Algebra II
- Four actual, administered Regents exams so students can get familiar with the test
- Comprehensive review questions grouped by topic, to help refresh skills learned in class
- Thorough explanations for all answers
- Score analysis charts to help identify strengths and weaknesses
- Study tips and test-taking strategies
- Extensive review of all topics on the test, including Polynomial Functions, Exponents and Equations, Transformation of Functions, Trigonometric Functions and Graphs, and Using Sine and Cosine
- Extra exercise problems with answers
The Power Pack includes two volumes for a savings of $3.99.