Susan E. Davis has been dubbed “Doctor Dolittle of the PT World,” by Northwestern Medicine Magazine, a publication of Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
All Hands on Pet! Your How-To Guide on Home Physical Therapy Methods for Pets offers safe and effective actions pet owners can apply through the animal’s entire life spectrum. Information provided applies to multiple species: canine, feline, avian, exotics and farm animals (non-equine).
- Includes 38 photos with directional arrows, plus informative explanations in an approachable style
- Fills the gap where the demand for physical therapy services for pets outweighs the availability of qualified providers
- Cross-references to Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation for Animals: A Guide for the Consumer
- Prudent tips, techniques, and advice typical of that given to author’s own clients
- Real stories of courage from the author's actual patient caseload
All Hands on Pet! is a must-read for pet owners everywhere!