Praise for How to Sell Your Home Without a Broker
"On a scale of 1 to 10, this book is a 10."
Jump into the real estate game—and win big!
Home values are crashing and foreclosures are way up. You might think this is a terrible time to get into the real estate market—but you'd be wrong! A crashing real estate market offers plenty of opportunity to profit, if you know how to change your strategy and adjust to the new market reality.
In The All-New Real Estate Foreclosure, Short-Selling, Underwater, Property Auction, Positive Cash Flow Book, top real estate investors and authors Chantal and Bill Carey show you how to get in safely and get out profitably. They present four new strategies for taking advantage of today's high foreclosure rate and explain how to invest for the long-term as the market resets to more realistic levels. Novice investors will find plenty of strategies for profiting without risking all they have, and old hands will find new, unconventional techniques that will help them continue to profit even if the market continues to struggle.
Inside, you'll learn how to:
- Combine short-term and long-term investing strategies for cash flow today and tomorrow
- Buy mortgages in foreclosure at rock-bottom short-sale prices
- Avoid dealing with lenders by using the seller as your banker
- Utilize the right type of real estate auction for your investment needs
- Maximize your cash flow for big profits now and in the future
- Prepare yourself to profit from rising prices and near-term inflation
Whether you're a first-timer or an experienced real estate pro, this is the ultimate guide to getting into the real estate market safely and cheaply—and getting out rich!