Are you looking for a fun and easy way to teach your child the alphabet and letter recognition?
From birth to age 5, the brain develops more rapidly than any other period in a person's life.
Parents play the most critical role in facilitating a solid literacy foundation.
To accompany our first title in the Alphabet Anatomy series, Meet the Capital Letters, the Parent Guide provides:
• Thought-provoking questions that incorporate each letter's life and character to help your child develop critical thinking skills.
• An engaging activity or discussion topic related to each letter.
• A craft activity to support letter recognition.
• Additional learning concepts to explore with each illustration such as numbers, colors, and shapes.
• A fun kinesthetic movement that reinforces each letter's shape.
Discover how to help maximize those critical years for your child's most optimal benefit!
Visit our website at alphabetanatomy.com to learn more.
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.09(d)|