This fun, lighthearted book is a great way to show Dad how much he means to you. Page after page of stunning animal photographs and heartwarming stories of fatherhood in the animal kingdom showcases the bond between dads and their loved ones. This package is the best way to share words of gratitude and appreciation and express your love for the dad, grandpa, uncle, or stepfather in your life.
Stories of remarkable animal dads include:
• Golden lion tamarins that mash bananas into a mush to hand-feed their babies
• Wolves that enjoy playful roughhousing with youngsters of the pack
• Foxes that bury food near the den to teach pups to hunt
• Rheas, South American birds that not only incubate eggs solo but also serve as single parents
• Seahorses that carry eggs in their own brood pouch
|Publisher:||National Geographic Society|
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 7.10(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
BRIDGET HAMILTON is a senior editor with National Geographic, covering animals and pop culture. She lives in Virginia with her husband.