Amazon Fire TV User Manual: Guide to Unleash Your Streaming Media Deviceby Shelby Johnson
Do you own the Amazon Fire TV, or are you planning to buy it? If so, this manual explains the device and gives you practical advice and steps to follow, so that you can unleash all the Fire TV has to offer. Inside this helpful Fire TV guide book, you'll learn exactly how to get the best entertainment value from this top of the line streaming media device from Amazon.
Inside this practical and easy-to-read guide you will learn the following:
- Setup and overview of the Fire TV device
- Use of the remote and Fire TV game controller
- In depth discussions of available Fire TV apps
- How to use Fire TV as your very own music player to access your own music library, and how to find new music using the music apps on Fire TV
- How to use your Amazon Fire TV as a great gaming device, and a discussion of some of the top gaming apps available to play on your device
- Troubleshooting help for various Fire TV issues
- The latest accessories available for Fire TV
Shelby Johnson is a bestselling Kindle author who has helped thousands of technology owners to understand and operate their items using easy-to-follow instructions and advanced tips and tricks she learned while using the devices herself. Her descriptive approach and step-by-step instructions have made tech devices that much easier to use on a daily basis.
Make sure to buy a copy of this guide if you already own the Amazon Fire TV or are considering purchasing one for yourself or as a gift! This guide completes your Fire TV purchase.
- RAM Internet Media
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.15(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews