A detailed compendium of American gangsters and gangs from the end of the Civil War to the present day.
• Comprises 50 alphabetically organized entries on American gangsters and gangs from the post-Civil War era to the present
• Offers a wealth of primary sources, including newspaper articles dating back to the 1880s and FBI files obtained by the author
• Includes photographs of prominent American gangsters and the aftermaths of their crimes
• Presents a glossary of gangster slang, past and present
• Provides a comprehensive index
|Product dimensions:||7.20(w) x 10.10(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
Nate Hendley is a freelance writer living in Toronto, Canada. His published works include Greenwood's Bonnie and Clyde: A Biography.