American Public Opinion: Its Origin, Contents, and Impact / Edition 6 available in Paperback
|Edition description:||Updated Edition|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.70(d)|
Table of Contents1. Public Opinion in Democratic Societies.
2. Polling: The Scientific Assessment of Public Opinion.
3. Microlevel Opinion: The Psychology of Opinion-Holding.
4. Macrolevel Opinion: The Flow of Political Sentiment.
5. Political Socialization and Political Learning.
6. Public Opinion and Democratic Stability.
7. Group Differences in Political Opinions.
8. The Print and Broadcast Media and Political Opinions.
9. Elections as Instruments of Popular Control.
10. The Public and Its Elected Representatives.
11. Parties and Interest Groups: Mediating Institutions and Representation.
12. Public Opinion and the Performance of Democracy.