Become an expert in the American Revolution with this new eBook. In "American Revolution 101," you'll understand about the Boston Tea Party, Benjamin Franklin's impact on the war and the American Constitution. This TextVook contains 4,000 words written and curated by Ivy League graduates, and stars Dr. Vook Ph.D., a smart professor who explains everything you need to know about the war.
Find out about the "shot heard around the world" and the Battle of Saratoga. Put meaning to historical references that you've heard of all your life, such as Marion's Guerillas and Boston Tea Party. Whether you're interested in studying history, brushing up on a course you took years ago, you will advance your knowledge of the American Revolution.
Understand the war like a professor, with this book as your guide you will:
- Learn about the uprising of America to start the American Revolution
- Read about significance of France's help during the war
- Learn about the history of disagreements between America and Great Britain
- Understand the Treaty of Paris and how it helped to end the war
- Read a case study about Marquis de Lafayette
- Learn rare facts about Benjamin Franklin and John Adams
- Become an expert in the most significant battles of the American Revolution
- Understand the pivotal shift in the war
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||79 KB|