The Expert Guide to Finding Your Best Deal as a Tenant
Whether you're a first-time renter or a seasoned tenant, it's crucial to know your rights and find the best deals on rental propertiesespecially at a time when renting is a more popular option than ever. Backed by decades of real estate experience, American Tenant lays out all the issues you need to knowthe questions to ask, what to expect, and how to interpret and negotiate leases. Drawn from years of experience helping thousands of clients, American Tenant delivers everything you need to know to get the most from your tenant/landlord relationship.
Everything U Need to Know About:
Your Rights as a Renter
- Information on credit and background checks
- Tools and techniques to negotiate your lease
- Explanations of your civil rights
- Agreements about maintenance and repair
- Ways to handle roommates, evictions, and many other issues
BONUS CD-ROM FEATURES: Rental forms PLUS Landlord-tenant laws for all 50 states!
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Edition description:||Paperback with CDROM|
|Product dimensions:||7.16(w) x 9.18(h) x 0.72(d)|