Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Let The World Know What You're All About!
Don't settle for the basics! Create a page that makes an impact, reflects who you really are, and generates a buzz. Amp Your MySpace Page shows you how to create backgrounds, incorporate graphics and custom fonts, and include animation, audio, video, and blogs. Discover effective ways to promote yourself and your career, events, music, art, writing, film, and more. Millions of MySpace users are waiting for you-unleash your full potential online.
- Customize your page to make it uniquely your own
- Animate your profile with Flash-add marquees, GIFs, and movies
- Dazzle your friends with music, audio, and video
- Find and use awesome third-party design templates and plug-ins
- Add blogs and podcasts-let them hear your voice
- Grow your circle of friends into an online community
- Create your own MySpace groups
- Promote your music, films, and other creations without spending a fortune on marketing
- Use MySpace classifieds to sell your stuff, find a job, and much more
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.84(w) x 7.38(h) x 0.62(d)|
About the Author
Eric Butow is the CEO of Butow Communications Group, a technical writing and Web design firm. He has authored or coauthored more than 10 books and is an online course developer and instructor.
Michael Bellomo is the coauthor of eBay Your Business and How to Sell Anything on Amazon . . . and Make a Fortune.
Table of Contents
Part I: Customizing Your MySpace Pages
Chapter 1: The Basics of Updating Your Profile
Chapter 2: Using HTML to Enhance Your Page
Chapter 3: Using CSS to Change your Profile
Chapter 4: Images and Photos
Chapter 5: Animate Your Profile with Flash and More!
Part II: Expanding Your MySpace Presence
Chapter 6: Make Your Profile Multimedia Ready
Chapter 7: Finding Third-Party Templates and Plug-ins
Chapter 8: Blogging
Chapter 9: Nine More Ways to Update Your Profile
Part III: Making Your MySpace Presence Extreme!
Chapter 10: Growing Your Circle of Friends
Chapter 11: Contributing to the MySpace Community
Chapter 12: Unleash Your Inner Artist
Chapter 13: Developing an Online Following
Chapter 14: Using MySpace Classifieds and More
Chapter 15: Marketing Music on MySpace
Chapter 16: Working the 'Net for Your Music Group
Appendix A: HTML Commands from A to Z
Appendix B: Color and Style Tables