One-to-one marketing is the breakthrough strategy today’s top brands are using to generate meaningful conversations with customers on an individual basis, helping them grow their revenue while understanding and even anticipating consumer behavior. But with that enormous potential comes a common pitfall: Alienating customers who value their privacy.
In An Audience of One, internationally recognized marketing experts Jamie Turner and Chuck Moxley reveal the secrets to implementing a strategy that allows you to use important data while respecting consumers’ privacy concerns. In chapter after chapter of real-life cases and primary research, you’ll learn:
- Which brands are using one-to-one marketing, and how they leverage it for growth
- The important role privacy plays in a one-to-one marketing campaign
- What fears consumers have about privacy—and how address those concerns
- How to calculate the ROI of a one-to-one marketing campaign
- Why the traditional sales funnel no longer works—and what’s replacing it
- Surprising insights about how the customer journey can be leveraged to grow sales
- How to create consumer profiles—without invading your customers’ privacy
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.30(d)|
About the Author
Chuck Moxley has co-founded three Bay Area technology companies during the course of his career and has developed innovative marketing campaigns for major brands and many tech startups. He is one of the nation’s leading experts on the convergence of technology and marketing and speaks frequently at both the corporate level and the university level on the ethical use of data and its impact on business and society.