Do you need to connect with readers but find you waste valuable writing time trying to figure out Goodreads?
Many authors struggle to master the Goodreads site and many will give up before tapping its true potential. Don’t let this happen to you. With 50 million account holders and almost 8,000 book clubs from every country in the world, this site should be part of every author’s platform.
Technical trainer Barb Drozdowich brings decades of teaching experience and breaks down this “Reader Heaven into understandable sections. By using a combination of a how-to book and an easy-to-follow video demonstration course she provides clear instruction for every type of learner!
Feedback from authors just like you…
I found this book very helpful in giving me an overview of Goodreads and the paths by which to navigate what had long been a deep forest into which I dare not venture." ~ Eileen Goudge
"Barb did a good job covering all the bases. She didn’t promise a get rich quick scheme as some do of this genre. She did explain all the tools and how to use them." ~ William Joiner
This book will:
- demonstrate how to create a strong profile that convinces readers to buy
- show hidden gems of functionality that help authors keep in contact with interested readers
- illustrate networking opportunities
- share how to tie the power of the author blog and other social media to Goodreads for increased marketing effectiveness
- reveal how to optimize your time on Goodreads
This book and video course will demonstrate how to create a robust presence, network with millions of readers, and do so in an effective, time-saving manner.
Pick up a copy and start marketing effectively today.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.27(d)|
About the Author
She is the author of 18 books, over 50 YouTube videos, an online Goodreads course and an online WordPress course, all focused on helping authors and bloggers. Barb lives in the mountains of British Columbia with her family.
Table of Contents
2. Differences Between a Personal and Author Profile
3. Goodreads Navigation and Content Overview
4. Personal Account
5. Account Settings
6. Settings Tab
7. Emails Tab
8. Feeds Tab
9. Apps Tab
11. Book Links, Purchases and Seller Account
12. Primary and Secondary activities
13. Author Profile
14. Attach Your Book(s) to Your Profile
15. Author Dashboard
16. Summary of the Author profile
17. Additional Functionalities
18. Books and Shelves
19. Browse Menu
20. Community Links
21. Other Assorted Functionality