Get it by Wednesday, October 25
, Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
If you’re an experienced editor who wants to get up to speed on Adobe Premiere Pro, then look no further than this fast-paced but thorough guide to Adobe’s flagship editing program. Enjoy the ride as three experienced editors take you step by step through the entire editing process in Adobe Premiere Pro. You’ll learn to perform professional editing tasks such as project management, multi-format editing, color correction, audio mixing, titling, effects, and delivering your video onto tape, the web, and mobile devices. Plus the whole process moves at an accelerated pace so you can get back to editing even faster. Within a weekend, you’ll learn everything you need to know to use Adobe Premiere Pro confidently for your own projects and client work.
In this no-fluff guide to Adobe Premiere Pro, you’ll learn to:
• Quickly import your existing Final Cut or Avid projects, or create new projects to use right away in Adobe Premiere Pro
• Work within the Adobe editing environment, with powerful insight into applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, Adobe Media Encoder, Dynamic Link, and Adobe Story
• Edit your footage the way you like but with workflow advice from a nonlinear editing team with more than 50 years of combined experience
• Put your advanced editing skills to work immediately by using the accompanying hands-on lesson files to work through the steps in the book
• Improve your knowledge through engaging video tutorials, handy quick-reference guides, and keyboard shortcut sheets all made available on the book’s DVD
|Product dimensions:||7.90(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
Robbie Carman is a professional colorist who works on numerous broadcast television series and independent films. He is a certified trainer for Adobe and Apple, a principal at Amigo Media (www.amigomediallc.com), a well-known author and speaker at industry conferences, and he is a Creative COW forum host for DSLR video and
Jeff I. Greenberg is a professional editor, postproduction supervisor, and an expert in postproduction. He’s an internationally known trainer for Adobe, Apple, and Avid products. A popular speaker, Jeff also chairs technical tracks at NAB, is the program manager of the Editor’s Retreat, and is a forum leader at Creative COW. His consulting group is www.JGreenbergConsulting.com.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I have come to Pr from both FCP and Vegas Pro. Wanted something to help figure out the differences in Pr's workflow, without starting from scratch. Richard has done a number of excellent videos on Pr, but this volume pulls together many of them, and is, for me, better suited (as well as faster) to my daily needs than fishing through Google or Bing. I would add a star if there was some better tips and tricks that would better organized. I'm still waiting for the Pr equivalent of Larry Jordan's FCP Power Skills book. This isn't it, but it does get you a lot of great information, easily organized.