This book provides a highly visual introduction to a variety of basic astronomy concepts:
- Overview of the Solar System
- Understanding the Lunar Phases
- Understanding Solar and Lunar Eclipses
- Understanding the Seasons
- Evidence that the Earth is Round
- Models of Our Solar System
- Laws of Motion in Astronomy
- Beyond Our Solar System
The content is suitable for a general interest audience, as well as those who may be learning astronomy and are looking for some supplemental instruction that is highly visual and focused on a variety of fundamental concepts.
Teachers who purchase one copy of this book or borrow one copy of this book from a library may reproduce selected pages for the purpose of teaching astronomy concepts to their own students.
This book is also available in a full-color edition.
|Product dimensions:||5.30(w) x 8.30(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author