Analysis and Design of Low-Voltage Power Systems: An Engineer's Field Guide / Edition 1 available in Hardcover
- Pub. Date:
You are responsible for planning and designing electrical power systems? Good. Hopefully you know your way through national and international regulations, safety standards, and all the possible pitfalls you will encounter. You're not sure? This volume provides you with the wealth of experience the author gained in 20 years of practice. The enclosed CAD software accelerates your planning process and makes your final design cost-efficient and secure.
|Product dimensions:||6.93(w) x 9.78(h) x 1.04(d)|
About the Author
Ismail Kasikci received his PhD in Engineering from Brunel University/UK. He has more than 18 years of professional experience in planning and project management if electrical power systems. He published several books on electrical engineering and many scientific papers and is Associated Editor of the International Journal of Power and Energy Systems. His Lectures at the University of Applied Sciences of Heilbronn as well as his tutorials with the German Association of Electrical Engineers (VDE) are highly esteemed.
Table of Contents
2. Planning and Project Management.
3. Electrical Systems.
5. Asynchronous Motors (ASM).
6. Emergency Generators.
7. Equipment for Overcurrent Protection.
8. Selectivity and Backup Protection.
9. Switchgear Combinations.
10. Protection Against Electric Shock.
11. Current Carrying Capacity of Conductors and Cables.
12. Calculation of Short Circuit Currents in Three-phase Networks.
13. Voltage Drop Calculations.
14. Lighting Systems
15. Compensation for Reactive Power.
16. Lightning Protection Systems.
17. Using the CD-ROM.