- Pub. Date:
Growing a healthy modern church isn't about gimmicks or tricks-it's not about marketing tips, ads, or how to create the most seeker-sensitive promotions. A healthy church isn't even about the numbers. Whether your church body numbers in the dozens or in the thousands, the real question is, are we following Jesus's plan for church growth or are we simply buying in to modern church growth gimmicks.
If you're in church leadership or are a layperson interested in church growth and discipleship, Ancient Blueprint for a Healthy Modern Church should be on your bookshelf.
In these pages, you'll find foundational Biblical principles that will help your church experience revolutionary growth:
- Focus on creating a healthy church-not a flawless one.
- Make the Bible in its entirety your standard for growth.
- Establish a clear biblical vision and purpose.
- Build on a foundation of love-not mere activity.
- Ensure Christ is at the center.
- Select and cultivate humble leaders.
- Create dynamic life groups.
- Establish prayer partner relationships.
Frank Gross, PhD, offers sixteen biblical step-by-step instructions and examples that have proven effective all over the globe-for millennia. Get ready to revise and reset your church's mission and values, and you'll see the good news spread far and wide.
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||5.25(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.19(d)|
About the Author
Author Frank Gross, PhD, has worked as a university professor and has served as a full-time and lay church leader for 35 years. He has helped launch and grow many churches and small groups across the United States using proven church growth methods.