Anne of Green Gables (SparkNotes Literature Guide Series) by SparkNotes, L. M. Montgomery
Each SparkNote gives you just what you need to succeed in school with:
- Summaries of every chapter and thorough Analysis
- Explanation of the key Themes, Motifs, and Symbols
- Detailed Character Analysis
- Key Facts about the Work
- Author's Historical Context
- Identification and explanation of Important Quotations
- A 25-question review Quiz, Study Questions and Essay Topics to help you prepare for papers and tests
Get your A in Gear with SparkNotes.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Anne of Green Gables (SparkNotes Literature Guide Series) based on 0 ratings. 3 reviews.
Read the first few pages. Several errors that did not match with the book. Do not purchase if you want the real details.