An emphasis on the practical applications of algebra motivates readers and encourages them to see algebra as an important part of their daily lives. Strongly emphasizes good problem-solving skills, uses real-world applications. For anyone interested in Algebra.
|Publisher:||Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference|
Table of Contents1. Real Numbers.
2. Solving Linear Equations and Inequalities.
3. Formulas and Applications of Algebra.
4. Graphing Linear Equations.
5. Systems of Linear Equations.
6. Exponents and Polynomials.
8. Rational Expressions and Equations.
9. Roots and Radicals.
10. Quadratic Equations.
Appendix A. Review of Decimals and Percents.
Appendix B. Finding the Greatest Common Factor and Least Common Denominator.
Appendix C. Geometry.