Developed from years of experience working with complex and challenging clients, Daniel Fox, PhD has created the ultimate workbook to effectively treat clients with antisocial, histrionic, narcissistic and borderline personality disorders.
Utilize unique worksheets, checklists and other exercises to diagnose, tackle specific issues, reduce problematic symptoms and keep therapy moving forward. Take advantage of concrete methods to:
• Reduce self-mutilation and other risky behaviors
• Improve attachment, collaboration and trust
• Conquer maladaptive beliefs and diffuse narcissistic resistance
• Assess transference/countertransference issues
• Determine narcissistic drives for perfection and excellence
• Lessen flirtatious behaviors
• Apply DBT strategies and skills into treatment
|Publisher:||PESI Publishing & Media|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Daniel J. Fox, PhD, has been specializing in the treatment and assessment of individuals with personality disorders for the last 14 years in the state and federal prison system, universities, and in private practice. He is currently a staff psychologist at the Federal Detention Center in Houston, Texas. Dr. Fox's first book, The Clinician's Guide to the Diagnosis and Treatment of Personality Disorders, was published by PESI in 2013.