- Want it by Thursday, October 18 Order now and choose Expedited Shipping during checkout.
Organized for easy reference and crucial practice, coverage of all the essential topics presented as 500 AP-style questions with detailed answer explanations
5 Steps to a 5: 500 AP Human Geography Questions to Know by Test Day is tailored to meet your study needswhether you’ve left it to the last minute to prepare or you have been studying for months. You will benefit from going over the questions written to parallel the topic, format, and degree of difficulty of the questions contained in the AP exam, accompanied by answers with comprehensive explanations.
- 500 AP-style questions and answers referenced to core AP materials
- Review explanations for right and wrong answers
- Additional online practice
- Close simulations of the real AP exams
- Updated material reflects the latest tests
- Online practice exercises
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Series:||5 Steps to a 5 on the Advanced Placement Examinations Series|
|Product dimensions:||6.04(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.46(d)|
About the Author
Cynthia Johnson has over 20 years' experience in writing and editing test-prep guides for America's leading educational publishers. Her team of writers and editors have also produced thousands of test items for ETS and for Harcourt Assessment.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
My daughter has AP Geography and this book helps her prepare for her tests! It's a lot easier to take practice tests (from the book) than it is to study notes for endless hours!
I really like this book! If you want to major in Geography or are just interested in it, this is a great book. You can learn a lot from it!